Welcome to Angel Electronics!
The Antronix MicroAmp provides subscriber premise amplification in a small convenient package. The one output micro-housing allows all ports of the amplifier to be facing down to simplify coaxial cable wiring in NID enclosures or small spaces. Our patented CamPort® provides the only auto-seizing F-port for maximum contact area and reliability for multimedia applications. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, the MRA was engineered to withstand the harshest environmental threats with the capability of enduring repeated high power surges.
Micro-Housing Our micro-housing offers the convenience of a small package without sacrificing performance.
• Port Configuration Ideal for NID Enclosures The micro-housing allows all output ports of the amplifier to be facing down to simplify coaxial cable wiring in NID enclosures or small spaces.
• CamPort® Auto-Seizing F-port Patented auto-seizing F-port features a “Cam Activated Mechanism” to provide full contact pressure (>2,000 grams) on the center conductor for maximum reliability.
• 3 dB Noise Figure Provides clean amplification of weak signals to overcome the poor noise figure in TV tuners and converters.
• 6 kV Combination Wave Surge Protection Unique surge protection on all ports without the use of arc gaps which may cause high impulse noise during discharge.
• 15 psi Sealed SCTE Compliant CamPort® Sealed brass CamPort® prevents water migration.
• 5-42/52-1002 MHz Diplex Filter True 5-42 MHz return band and full 1 GHz downstream spectrum for more useable bandwidth.
• Powered Locally or Remotely Power the amplifier locally with supplied adaptor or remotely with an optional power inserter.
• PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize maintenance costs.
• Dual Compartment Power Inserter Provides high AC to RF isolation to minimize ingress.
• Exceeds all SCTE Standards
• 5 Year Warranty Applies to amplifier only.