9in/1out 1.1&1.2 switch for up to 8 satellite positions and 1 subscriber, equipped with combiner for terrestrial band. It is designed for switching between 5 to 8 LNBs. Control mode is configured using built-in DIP switch, see Instruction manual for details.
The product allows joining terrestrial band to common downlead.
- Frequency range:
- LNB inputs: 950-2300 MHz
- Terrestrial input: 5-862 MHz
- Output: 5-2300 MHz
- Control: DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 commands
- Insertion loss:
- Satellite: 5 dB avg
- Terrestrial: 3 dB avg
- Sat. inputs isolation: 25 dB min
- Power consumption:
- From receiver: 50 mA (18 V) + LNB
- LNB current: 400 mA max
- Dimensions (w,d,h): 11.2 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm
- Temperature range: -30 ~ +70 °C