GEOSAT Pro microHD Free-to-Air Receiver
Finally, a MPEG4 HD satellite receiver with hardware and firmware designed, developed and programmed in the US specifically for the North American market. No useless connectors or hacker features. Loaded with the functions that hobbyists and satellite enthusiasts have requested! All licenses, certifications and requirements for North American distribution are in place, including FCC part 15 compliance, ETL safety certification and Closed Captioning support.
Tired of waiting for firmware releases to fix the original problems that your receiver was sold with, then it creates even more problems? Don't understand the poorly translated manuals and menus? Satellite AV has a 10 year, product proven record in providing solid upgrades and we write the menus, manuals, procedures and firmware for the microHD. When you purchase a GEOSATpro microHD, you are buying a product that our engineers use in their own homes!
The GEOSATpro microHD is a powerful, reliable, yet compact full 1080P HD satellite receiver with DVR and multi media playback.
What makes the microHD the best choice?
- The microHD has been developed and is programmed by experienced staff in the US.
- Designed by satellite hobbyists for satellite hobbyists.
- GEOSATpro fixes, releases and approved request files are measured in days and hours, not months or years!
- GEOSATpro is the only FTA equipment in North America to offer set-top box updating via satellite (OTA-SSU updating is a free firmware updating service sent to you via G19 KU band satellite).
- Satellite AV has a proven 10 year record of excellent customer support!
- Competent telephone support team members who can answer your questions because we built and programmed this unit starting from the PCB board!
- One year warranty against factory defect.
- One year telephone support for receiver menu option questions.
- Optional telephone support service for integration and trouble shooting with existing or non-GEOSATpro equipment. Including fixed single satellite, multiple satellite fixed and motorized systems (see owners manual for more information).
- The microHD is the World's first and only MPEG4 receiver to decode Closed Captioning for display over the HDMI!
- The microHD also simultaneously output Closed Captioning for TV decoding on the composite output.
- Flawless motor control for programming up to 150 satellites via USALS +/-70 degree and/or 99 assignable DiSEqC 1.2 positions.
- Satellite independent defined switch control for cascading 22KHz, DiSEqC 1.0 and DiSEqC 1.1
- Accurate Blind Scans with the PCB integrated and highly sensitive Airoha tuner.
- Capable of listing over a thousand of services per transponder, logging at 128 services per scan.
- Currently supporting QPSK, 8PSK, H8PSK and 16APSK modulation types.
- LNB support for LO frequencies 0 through KA-band 18050MHz, Universal and Stacked in any combination or mix.
- Local time selection of either local manual or GMT offset time setting with no loss of time in standby.
- Record two channels and watch a third.
- Satellite delivery of firmware updates and custom channel lists (special download schedules for advanced users to try new, beta firmware or customer designed screens and skins).
- Choice of two PC editor programs 1) ALI Editor 2) Mediabox Editor Studio (in beta).
- Owners / Installation Manual written by our staff in English. Not a generic and vague manufacturers photocopy.....
- Officially supported by SlingBox. http://www.slingbox.com
- Low current draw, 12vdc power source is perfect for use in any home, business, church, cabin, RV, tailgating or even using alternative power sources such as solar or wind.
- Best support...... Best price!
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4
- DVB-S, DVB-S2 Compliant
- QPSK, PSK, APSK, 8/H8/16 Compliant
- Satellite/TP/Network/Blind Scan
- 5000 TV/Radio Channels
- 100 Satellite Capacity
- 22 KHz Tone Switching Control
- USALS/DiSEqC 1.2 Motor Control
- HDMI 1.3 Output, CEC Compliant
- Digital AC-3 Dolby/AAC Decoding
- Composite, Stereo Audio 3.5mm/RCA Breakout
- 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Closed Caption EIA-608/EIA-709, VBI/OSD
- EPG Electronic Program Guide 14 Days
- Digital Video Recorder Ready (with optional USB drive)
- Record Two Chanels, Watch 3rd on the same TP
- Supports up to 2TB HDD, NTFS/FAT32
- 30 Programmable Event Timers
- Media Player Supports AVI, MP3, DivX, MPEG
- Parental Control
- Zoom Function to 16x
- English, Multi-Language OSD/GUI
- Built-in Signal Meter with Full Screen Display and Tone
- USB 2.0 Manual Firmware/Channel Update
- Auto Channel/Firmware Update via Satellite (OTA-SSU)
- Custom Firmware for Private Satellite Network Distribution
- Internetl TTL Serial Port for Advanced Access
- IR Remote Control, Battery Indicator LED, Signal Meter Button
- 12 V DC External Power Supply
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 130 x 35 x 112 mm (5.1 x 1.4 x 4.4 in)