Corning Gilbert "UltraRange Series" F-Type Compression Connectors for RG6/RG6 60% shield to Quad Cables - Pack of 10
Model: Z-GFUR6-10 (CP)Availability:
Location: Ships from 3rd Party Warehouse
Pack of 10 F-Type Compression Connectors for RG6/RG6 60% shield to Quad Cables.
The UltraRange F-Type compression connector can be used for Cable TV, Satellite, Datacom, A/V, Security and other applications - It can also be used for indoor and outdoor applications.
The UltraRange connector design incorporates a free spinning nut, making installation faster and more reliable - The one piece design eliminates any loose parts and the risk of misaligning multiple parts.
The UltraRange compression technology provides 360-degrees of contact to the cable, providing RF shielding integrity and a complete seal to lock out moisture.
- Sealing systems passes the SCTE interface moisture migration test (SCTE IPS TP 013)
- A free-spinning sealed nut design permits the 7/16" nut to spin freely for easy installation
- Compatible with commonly used compression tools
- Braid Coverage: 60% to Quad
- Shielding effectiveness: -80dB
- Port Interface: Meets SCTE IPS SP 401 recommended "F" port interface specification
Body, Compression Ring and Nut: Brass Alloy with Nickel Plating
Post: Brass Alloy with Bright Acide Tin Plating