Best Mounts low voltage mounting brackets are better and easier to work with for low voltage retrofit installations. They are flexible enough to be used with walls from 1/4" to 1" thick. The bracket is its own template - simply trace a hole along the inside diameter and then cut along the outside of the line
- IMPORTANT: For Low Voltage Class 2 Use Only
- Single Gang Open Back Bracket
- For Retrofit Applications - Post Construction
- Run More Wire Easier with Brackets vs Boxes
- Mounts to Panels, Sheetrock Etc.
- Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site
- Easy Flat Sided Wall Panel Cut-Out - No Weird Cut-Out
- Shallow Mount - Only 0.40" Deep (Not Including Flag Post)
- Clamps to Walls or Panels - 0.30" to 1.0" Thick
Recessed, oval-shaped screw holes allow for final shifting and straightening of the device when installed. It even doubles as its own cut-out template! All in all, this bracket installs in less time than steel or plastic mud rings and costs less, too. Install either vertically or horizontally based on the needs of the old-work application.