5in/1out DiSEqC 2.0 switch for up to 4 satellite positions and 1 subscriber, equipped with combiner for terrestrial band. It is designed for switching between 3 or 4 LNBs, which are addressed in receiver's menu as DiSEqC 1.0 setting A/B/C/D.
The product allows joining terrestrial band to common downlead.
- Frequency range:
- LNB inputs: 950-2300 MHz
- Terrestrial input: 5-862 MHz
- Output: 5-2300 MHz
- Control: DiSEqC 1.0 (2.0) commands
- Insertion loss:
- Satellite: 6 dB avg
- Terrestrial: 2 dB avg
- Sat. inputs isolation: 25 dB min
- Power consumption:
- From receiver: 35 mA (18 V) + LNB
- LNB current: 400 mA max
- Dimensions (w,d,h): 11.2 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm
- Temperature range: -30 ~ +70 °C