The Antronix Advanced Residential Amplifier (ARA) was designed with the latest technology for reliable subscriber premise amplification. By using Gallium Arsenide technology, the ARA provides improved distortion and noise performance required for today’s bi-directional digital applications. This was the first residential amplifier to utilize the patented CamPort® to provide an auto-seizing F-port for maximum contact area and reliability for multimedia applications. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, the ARA was engineered to withstand the harshest environmental conditions with the capability of enduring repeated high power surges. The lightweight powder coated AL 360 housing provides superior corrosion resistance for years of quality performance
CamPort® Auto-Seizing F-port Patented auto-seizing F-port features a “Cam Activated Mechanism” to provide full contact pressure (>2,000 grams) on the center connector for maximum reliability.
• 3 dB Noise Figure Provides clean amplification of weak signals to overcome the poor noise figure in TV tuners and converters.
• 6 kV Combination Wave Surge Protection Unique surge protection on all RF ports without the use of arc gaps which may cause high impulse noise during discharge.
• Gallium Arsenide Technology for Low Distortion Provides improved distortion and noise performance. • Low Intermodulation Ferrites Proprietary ferrite blend inhibits re-magnetization of the core due to voltage spikes from impulse noise or lightning. This prevents high-level return carriers from affecting forward path video signals.
• 15 psi Sealed SCTE Compliant CamPort® Sealed brass CamPort® prevents water migration.
• 5-42/52-1000 MHz Diplex Filter True 5-42 MHz return band and full 1 GHz downstream spectrum for more useable bandwidth.
• Weather Sealed Housing with RFI Gasket Guarantees repeatable 120 dB RFI shielding.
• Powder Paint Coated AL 360 Housing Provides the most corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust.
• Powered Locally or Remotely Power the amplifier locally with supplied adaptor or remotely with an optional power inserter.
• PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize maintenance costs.
• Dual Compartment Power Inserter Provides high AC to RF isolation to minimize ingress.
• Exceeds all SCTE Standards
• 5 Year Warranty Applies to amplifier only