PCT's Genesys I drop passives offer exceptional performance and long-term reliability for drop installations, particularly in systems with cable modem applications.
Features and Benefits
• Superior intermodulation distortion and second
• Excellent return loss and port-to-port isolation in the return band
• Patented DSM seizure technology provides increased spring retention for better surface contact
• Gold-plated, beryllium copper construction for better corrosion resistance, impedance matching, and prevention of common path distortion
• Weather-sealed F ports
• 6 kV surge withstand, guaranteed second order harmonics performance after 5 surges to each port of 1 kV