It's a device that connects to your TV giving you access to movies, shows, music, games, and much more from the Internet. And because it's also a mini computer, you can also use it in the comfort of your living room to browse the web, check your email or weather, download apps, and playback media that you've downloaded or saved to an external storage.
WHY DO I NEED IT?
· Convenient: no need to bring your laptop or computer to your TV
· The built-in Android operating system allows you limitless customization
· Access thousands of apps: KODI (aka XBMC), Netflix, Crackle, TuneIn Radio, FilmOn, Crackle, and many more
· More powerful than Apple TV (no need to "jailbreak"), more channels than Roku, and more features than other Internet boxes
· Helps you to "cut the cord" and save on your monthly TV bills
· Can playback videos and Internet streams in high-definition
· Apps and games load faster with the built-in Rock-Chip RK3288 quad-core processor