The SkyStar USB 2 is an external satellite receiver for PC and laptop. The compact box equipped with a USB-2.0 interface makes possible the reception of unencrypted television and radio programmes.
The SkyStar USB 2 provides you with convenience and total TV and radio enjoyment. The box is equipped with a powerful and easily operated reception and playback tool (TechniSat DVB-Viewer), a first-class Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and numerous further attractive features.
Using the DVR function it is child's play to record TV and radio programmes and, for instance, by using the timeshift procedure, to play them back with a time delay.
All-in-all the SkyStar USB 2 provides you with the functional range and convenience of a full-scale hard disk receiver.
Thanks to the newly developed drivers the SkyStar USB 2 can also be used with Windows Vista easy as pie!
• Reception of free digital TV and radio programmes on your PC via digital satellite
• Reception and playback software
• TE2 DVBViewer
• EVE v2 video editing software (supported up to Windows XP)
• Electronic programme information service (ePID)
• Timeshift function
• Digital Video Recorder (DVR)System requirements
• IBM compatible PC with Pentium III 700
• MHz (or faster)
• 256 MB working memory (RAM)
• 30 MB free hard disk space
• 10 GB free hard disk space for the
• DVR function (digital video recorder)
• 1 free USB port (USB 2.0)
• 3D graphics card
• Sound care with DirectX support
• DirectX 9.0 (or higher)Supported operating systems
• Windows 7 (x86 / x64)
• Windows Vista (x86 / x64)
• Windows XP (x86 / x64)other featuresSystem requirements
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Processor: Pentium III
- Processor cycle time: 0.7 GHz
- Working memory: 256 MB
- Hard disc memory (programme): 30 MB
- Hard disc memory (DVR): 10
- Graphics card: 3D Graphics Card
- : 1x USB 2.0
- DirectX: 9 (or higher)
- device: 160,0mm x 35,0mm x 110,0mm
- packaging: 175,0mm x 115,0mm x 140,0mm
- device: 0,2kg
- device with packaging: 0,7kg