SF-95 Analog Signal Finder. A signal finder helps make dish set up easy. its ultimate sensitivity will indicate 0.2dB level difference in 950 to 2300 Mhz
This satellite finder requires no batteries because it is powered by the receiver. It has a built-in light and audio tone.
Great product for the Do-It-Yourselfer
Easily set up satellite dishes on RVs, motor homes, picnic tables, truck, decks, roofs, or anywhere you want to setup your dish
Make adjustments yourself without a secondary helper
What took 30 minutes now takes 30 seconds
Get perfect satellite dish reception in seconds with this easy to use DSS Satellite Finder! This tool is a must for RV/motor home enthusiasts who take a satellite dish with them on the road, or for home users. This indispensable product lets you easily make adjustments yourself, without having to shout back and forth with a second person at the TV location.
Simply wire this affordable device between your dish and your receiver, turn on your equipment and adjust your satellite dish until the meter indicates optimum signal strength. What used to take 30 minutes or more, now takes just 30 seconds. Perfect for installing new dishes, or simply making adjustments to existing dishes after windstorms, hurricanes, heavy rains or earthquakes.
- 950-2,050 MHz bandwidth
- Pocket size and light weight
- 11dB Gain
- -25 to -75dBm input level
- High sensitivity
- Built-in light for night dish adjustment
- Audible tune-in signal
- Listening to signal tone and changing antenna direction makes it easy and quick to find the best signal reception.
- 75 Ohms input/output impedance
- Works with DSS DirecTV, Dish Network, ExpressVu, StarBand, DirecWAY, FTA MPEG2/DVB receivers,
plus other digital and analog satellite systems
- Works with C-band or Ku-band satellite signals
- Works withstandard, universal, and DSS LNBFs (Note: Some other competitor brands do not work with universal LNBFs)